Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Loss isn't Always a Loss

I always sat back and waited for you
From the moment my eyes locked with yours
I knew that you were the one that I needed
I had one burden that sat on my chest
And once that burden was lifted 
I took my chance
I walked up to that beautiful girl 
And built up some courage to speak 
And I never wanted that moment to end
I thought to myself 
Of what life would be like
If I had this girl in my life
And finally I realized 
I wanted her forever 
I would do anything for her
And now at this time I have this girl 
And I wouldn't have it any other way
I love to call her mine 
And have her stand by my side
I never want to loose her
And I'll do what I can to never hurt her
I got this one lucky chance
And it's the only one I need 

No comments:

Post a Comment